The Six-Armed Cowboy Puppet
|Alignment||Dan “Tex” Cooper and Afzel|
|First Appearance||Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge|
He wears a handkerchief that jumps up to cover half of his face whenever he shoots someone with explosive bullets.
It is never explained how this is possible, but one may just assume it is part of the magic that animates him in the first place. He did not appear until the second film, but he was just being repaired and played no part. He appeared fully constructed in "Toulon's Revenge". Six-Shooter, like several of the other puppets, is presumably inhabited by the soul of a human being. It's identity is never revealed, however, his retro version in Retro Puppet Master contains the soul Afzel.
Six-Shooter has Spider powers from “Spiderman”, like strangling threads and poisonous cobweb and other Spider Physiologies.
Six-Shooter has 6 guns and a big bag full of incendiary explosive ammunition with acid, wrist-mounted guns, grenades, rifles, poisonous rope-like black whip, MGAUVADSCIWX13461197-12 Gatling Minivulcagun Revolvenger, handguns hidden under his arm, inside his sleaves, and automatic handguns, all in Black B.T.N.T.N.X. Gunpowder.
- In Axis of Evil his extra arms make a cameo and his pictures is also seen in the credits along with Torch.
- He was originaly concieved as a ninja with six arms intead of a cowboy.
- In the behind the scenes of Retro-Puppetmaster, Six Shooter is seen as Guy Rolf opens the puppet trunk.
- Revealed through images for the film in Puppet Master X: Axis Rising he will wear a Stealth outfit. At this time it is currently unknown why.
- He is the only puppet who could clime wall's like a spider.
- Retro Puppet Master (Behind the scene)
- Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge (First Appearance)
- Puppet Master: Axis of Evil (Arm's only)
- Puppet Master X: Axis Rising
- Puppet Master 4: The Demon
- Puppet Master 5: The Final Chapter
- Curse of the Puppet Master (Film)
- Puppet Master 8: The Legacy